onsdag 22 februari 2012

Blueberries and raspberries 3


Things doesn't always go as planned. I did earlier (as mentioned) 2 paintings with the theme "early snow" and I wasn't pleased with the direction they took. One was painted over and has become a bad start of a new landscape, which I let go for a while. The other one was going to be painted over today, but my better half stopped me, saying that it was good, so I will save it and photograph it. Instead I went on working on the "bad start", but it looks like it will turn out better than I thought, so keep your fingers crossed.

This post is one of 2 small paintings I did before I left the berry subject. I wanted to try them small and playful.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, I look forward to seeing a snow scene in your style!
    I love the 'flower tops' on these blueberries. Clean and stylish as always!
    HP.

    SvaraRadera
  2. You are really mastering the berry subject, lovely and fresh painting.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Roger, I really like you as a person. But your awesome brushstrokes make me hate you a little bit.
    This is another stunner, but for once, would it kill you to do a BAD painting? Just a suggestion.
    :)
    Working on my jealousy issues,
    ♥KB
    ps- I especially love the simplified raspberry details here.

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.