onsdag 17 juli 2013

Flower Abstraction 42


I know, I got a lot of paintings that should be posted first, but I really want to share this one with you. I did try to paint Dogwood flowers last year, but it didn't work out, so I scrapped that idea. My recent flower paintings gave me the energy and confident to give Dogwood another try, this is my first attempt. I have also done a small, more cropped version of this composition and a large painting with a bigger view of the composition (less cropped than the first one).

3 kommentarer:

  1. I really like this one Roger. I think adding the purple makes it special for me. Seeing the others will give me something to look forward to.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Un petit moment bonheur que celui de venir vous faire un petit coucou... et également ainsi je profite de vos oeuvres...
    Cette dernière, toute fleurie, m'apporte une sensation de douceur agréable. J'aime y perdre mon regard.
    Gros bisous à vous

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Roger, I find the style of this painting wonderful.
    Love the lines and the various shades of green, I'm looking forward to the other one!!

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.