torsdag 5 januari 2017

Bird's Nest Abstraction 76



I still got a lot of paintings to show, but for the moment I am taking a break from painting, time to charge my batteries. I have painted a lot the last months and I need a break. I will use the time though to do something that has to be done sooner or later and time goes quickly. During Easter there is the annual exhibition "Konstrundan" happening here in Sweden. This year I will focus on my small paintings and like last year I will make my own frames to keep the art more affordable.


This painting is part of my abstract bird's nest series, but I tried to ad something new. I wanted to keep it abstract, but play with the background, ad an abstract "nature" feel.

1 kommentar:

  1. Bonjour cher Roger,

    Que cette année soit à la hauteur de vos espérances. Pleine de petits et grands bonheurs à savourer chaque jour de l’année.

    Toute mon amitié.

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.